Mission and strategy
The Fraud Film Festival Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to organizing a film festival. During this event, the phenomenon of fraud is being closely looked at in many ways. Fraud is clearly big business. The earnings are high, the risks are low. By showing movies and documentaries, this ‘sensitive’ subject can be brought to the attention of a large audience.
All the activities that the Fraud Film Festival initiates arise from this mission: stimulating and increasing (international) awareness on the impact of fraud.
The Fraud Film Festival seeks to achieve its goals by:
- organization a leading film festival that appeals to both fraud fighters and the general public;
- ensuring interaction between audience and fraud experts after each film screening;
- providing background information on the various topics and corresponding films;
- creating as much media attention as possible on the phenomenon of fraud;
- donating to a talented filmmaker with the mission to produce a short film;
- recruiting founding partners to be able to achieve the above.
In the future, the Fraud Film Festival Foundation has a vision to act as an international platform in the field of fraud, in which the Fraud Film Festival is an annual returning event. The aim is to create a larger festival each year in a both qualitative and quantitative (more partners, more public) way, to bring the goal of the Foundation closer.
The target audience of the Fraud Film Festival are professionals who deal with the prevention of fraud and corruption on the one hand, and the large audience (such as professionals on documentaries, documentary lovers and (cinema) students) who are interested in the subject, on the other.
The Board of the Fraud Film Festival Foundation contributes voluntarily.