Anti Fraud Award
During the Fraud Film Festival 2019, the Anti Fraud Award will be presented for the sixth time.
The Anti Fraud Award is intended as a token of appreciation for a person, an organization or an initiative that has demonstrably distinguished itself in the fight against fraud and is therefore an exemplary function and a source of inspiration for others.
The Anti Fraud Award is awarded annually to a person or organization that has made a special effort to combat fraud. The prize is an initiative of the Fraud Film Festival foundation. The winner of the award is selected every year from nominations and striking and successful fraud initiatives. Everyone, individuals and organizations can be nominated for this prize.
Anyone can be nominated for this prize, both individuals and organizations . A nomination received is by a Expert Committee a > Assessed on the following two criteria:
- Has demonstrably distinguished itself in the fight against fraud
- Is an inspiration for others
In making the choice, the Expert Committee is guided by fraud in the broadest sense of the word: an intentional act by one or more persons using deception to gain an unlawful advantage.
With regard to the qualification “distinctive”, it is considered whether the person, the organization or the initiative:
- is effective and proactive in combating fraud;
- is able to reach a wide audience and get it moving;
- makes a demonstrable contribution to a resilient society.
- Organizers (Steering Committee) of the Fraud Film Festival,
- Directors of the Fraud Film Festival Foundation,
- Members of the Expert Committee,
- Secretariat staff AFA / Expert Committee
Partners of the Fraude Film Festival may be eligible for a nomination.